Sunday 22nd August at 10.30am.
To register for this course, please complete the enrolment form
under the Enrol tab above.
AGE OF PUPPIES: From 10 to 20 weeks of age.
DURATION: 4 weeks, each lesson 1 hour
HANDLER: All family/household members are invited to attend this course.
BREED: All breeds
OBJECTIVES: Puppy Playgroup is a socialisation and confidence building course. The course is aimed at establishing the correct routines and handling techniques to ensure that your puppy has the right foundations to become a manageable, well adjusted adult dog. This course is taught entirely on-lead.
- Confidence building
- Teaching your puppy to walk on lead
- First steps of obedience such as the sit, drop, recall exercises and more
- General puppy information such as dealing with traffic distractions
- Do’s and Don’ts when dealing with the critical stages of a puppy’s development
- General puppy information such as house training, good puppy toys, tips on diet, individual puppy problem solving such as jumping up, chewing, biting/mouthing, scratching/jumping up at the back door and more